1. Any breeze/chill cools your overheated summer heart, and makes it swell with the hope that fall is finally near.
I'm not talking about winter-precursor winds that make you feel like you've been b*tch-slapped by mother nature, only breezes/winds that range from more than a light and rare summer breeze to a fall wind that makes all the leaves scatter & you be glad you're wearing long sleeves or a light sweater. True fall fans know what I'm talking about.
2. You are constantly checking any and all weather apps on your phone to see if it's finally fall/sweater weather (and no, I'm not talking about the song by The Neighbourhood).
And whenever you see it's low 70's or even colder, you jump for joy! But when you see it's high 70's and up, you want to cry, knowing you'll have to blast a bunch of fans (or AC if you have it) to create a fake Fall in your room until nature finally decides to appease you.
3. You have 2x more fall clothes than summer clothes, even though you know you need more summer clothes because of how often you wash them (thanks, sweat).
4. You can't wait for Halloween...
5. ...Or Thanksgiving, for that matter.
via GIPHY (and yes I used this same GIF in —it's that good a GIF)
6. Pumpkin everything!
7. You think Fall is the best season because you can have nice days, cool nights, and best of all… not be burning or freezing 24/7 like you are in Summer and Winter.
I'm a self-published author— because being a college student wasn't hard enough! I write YA multi-genre fiction for young adults or the young at heart. I love This Is Us, NCIS, BBC's Sherlock,
All opinions featured on this blog are mine unless otherwise marked as a sponsored or guest post. All book links are affiliate links.